Budget-friendly Quality Used Trackmobile equipment
Need a quality railcar mover but constrained by a budget?
Used Trackmobile equipment is the answer. At Briggs Rail, we carry a fine range of used Trackmobile railcar movers that are as good as investing in a new one. Designed sturdily, these used railcar movers are workhorses that will get your job done while staying within budget.
For well-maintained, experienced used trackmobile equipment in the Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and Alabama area, contact us today. We will assist you in finding the right unit for your needs.
Used Trackmobiles, replacement Parts and top-class service
At Briggs Rail, we are the leading distributors of Trackmobile railcars, the industry leaders whose equipment is well-known for its excellent performance. We also maintain a genuine parts inventory to make sure replacement parts are readily available. Here are some of the used Trackmobile equipment we carry:
- 9 TM, 4 cylinder, 2 cycle diesel engine double coupled and single coupled
- 95 TM/4000 TM, 4 cylinder, 2 cycle Diesel Engine, double coupled and single coupled
- 4350 TM, 6 cylinder Turbo-charged Diesel Engine single coupled
- 4650/4750/4850 TM,4 cylinder, 2 cycle Diesel Engine double coupled
To know more and get a full listing of used Trackmobile equipment of what we have in stock,get in touch with our team.
Trackmobile equipment is known for its versatility and is used in a wide range of applications.The current range comprises of three major railcars with the standard Cummins Tier III engine:
- Titan, the largest railcar - a heavy duty model with a 260 HP Tier III Engine creating tractive effort of49,500lbs, double coupled and 33,100lbs, single Coupled
- Hercules, the middle range model with a 160 HP Tier III Engine creating tractive effort from 44,458lbs to 45,870 lbs, double coupled and 28,123 Ibs to 29,535Ibs, single coupled
- Viking, the smallest unit with a 130 HP Tier III Engine creating tractive effort from 42,689 lbs to 44,850lbs, double coupled and 26,014Ibs to 28,515Ibs, single coupled
We offer new and used Trackmobile railcars on lease or rent. An inventory of replacement parts for your mobile railcar is also available to ensure the smooth operation of your equipment.
Each used Trackmobile equipment goes through a stringent inspection process to make sure that you receive only the best equipment at economical prices. Expect the best with:
- Factory trained, certified Trackmobile railcar service technicians who offer 24 hour service, 7 days a week.
- Competitive pricing with a railcar for your budget and needs.
- State-of-the-art rebuild center to ensure delivery of quality used equipment.
- Short term and long term rental options.