Mobile Railcar Movers - Outstanding Performance, Safety, Savings
Keen on mobile railcar movers that combine productivity, flexibility in scheduling and savings in fuel expenses?
At Briggs Rail, the leading distributor of mobile railcar moversthroughout the Southern United States, we asked our clients what they liked best about the railcar movers we sell, service, and maintain. The answer was efficiency and pricing. Clients said that they found it more cost-effective to invest in a mobile railcar mover than buying or renting a switching locomotive.There are solid reasons why. Railcar movers are flexible, offer excellent performance when it comes to moving heavy loads easily by road or by rail, without having to switch the load.
To learn how you too can benefit from a mobile railcar mover and increase your productivity, call the Briggs Rail sales team today.
Easy On Off Track Mobility for Smooth Freight Transportation
Briggs Rail is the world’s largest distributor of Trackmobile railcar movers, the industry leader in mobile railcars. These railcar movers are designed with a weight transfer system for maximum traction. The new range of Trackmobile’s railcar movers are built to last and come in three heavy duty models, the Titan, Hercules and Viking.
- A range of 16,700 to 55,000 lbs. of tractive effort through three new models
- Dual direction controls
- Hydraulically actuated air brakes
- Ergonomic controls and operator environment
- Radio remote control
- Cummins 3 cycle, Tier III diesel engines that are quieter and more efficient
Trackmobile’s patented Max Trac and Max Tran help avoid wheel slippage with consistent weight transfer.
For full details, contact us.
Why choose Briggs Rail Mobile Railcar Movers?
Briggs Rail is reputed for superior and durable mobile railcar movers for a wide range of applications throughout Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and Alabama. Besides new equipment, we also carry an inventory of used railcar movers that are well-maintained, thoroughly inspected and suitable for those who cannot invest in a new railcar mover. We offer:
- Short and long-term rental and leasing plans
- On-site service and scheduled maintenance
- In-house repairs and rebuilding.
- Affordable pricing and financing options
- Quick service and parts support through factory trained technicians
- Prompt response, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week